Automatic Monthly Credit Card/Debit Authorization
Terms and Conditions
I would like to make payments on my 2018 Southern Gateway Association of REALTORS® membership dues.
- There is a $15 administration fee that accompanies my dues for processing my monthly payments.
- Late fees will be added to my dues amount on February 1, 2018 if not paid in full by then.
- Any balance remaining on my account will be charged on January 31, 2018.
- It is my responsibility to notify the Southern Gateway Association of REALTORS® discontinuance of my monthly payments or of any change to my charge account, i.e., expiration date, charge card type, etc.
- Payments put toward my 2018 membership dues are nonrefundable after January 1, 2018, and $15.00 payment administration fee is nonrefundable.
- Monthly charges will occur on the last day of the month, or if the last day of the month falls on a weekend, the Monday thereafter.
* Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. The National Association of REALTORS® and its state and local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed or a decision not to contribute. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Your contribution is split between National RPAC and the State PAC in your state. Contact your State Association or PAC for information about the percentages of your contribution provided to National RPAC and to the State PAC. The National RPAC portion is used to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 52 U.S.C. 30116. Missouri REALTORS PAC, Inc. may not accept contributions from corporations, associations or partnerships formed outside of chapters 347 to 360, RSMo, natural persons who are not United States citizens, foreign governments, foreign corporations other than foreign LLCs registered to do business in Missouri, other state political action committees, candidate committees, political party committees, campaign committees, exploratory committees, or debt service committees. Article VIII, Section 23.3(12) & (16).
** The Jefferson County Board of REALTORS® Scholarship will go to a high school senior who is a son, daughter, grandson, or granddaughter of a REALTOR® member of JCBR. Any monies over the $500.00 scholarship amount may go toward other educational-related opportunities as approved by the Board of Directors.